Tuesday 27 May 2014

Newspaper feature on me, ghosts, records and who I'd invite to dinner (dead or alive!)


One of my dinner guests


Below is a recent newspaper article about me, my writing, why I like living in Tankerton/Whitstable and what 'celebrities' (dead or alive) I would theoretically invite to dinner :
Whitstable /Canterbury Times

It was a very difficult decision as to who to have around for dinner. In the end, I decided that 'dead' people had an advantage over the 'living'; not least because dead people don't usually come to dinner so it was an opportunity not to be missed... I also interpreted 'celebrity' loosely.

To find out who came to my dinner party from the grave, and why I asked them to come, please click the link above. The feature includes other pieces of personal information: have I ever seen a ghost? What was the first record I ever bought? etc.

 AFM

No comments:

Post a Comment